New MultiCon firmware, version 5.02.4 is already available.
Firmware update button in "Device information menu" allows the user to update the device software.
To perform the update:
- download the latest software version availlable below, unzip file and copy to a flash drive,
- plug in the flash drive (some high capacity pendrives are not supported, best choice is pendrive with 2GB capacity)
- start the update process by pressing the "Firmware update" button.
New / modified functions in version 5.02.4:
Fixed (HTML5 widgets):
- a memory error which appears when charts were working for a long time
- incorrect scaling of the time axis
- made some impovements in the charts
- improper drawing the needle widget when the min and max values are equal
- minor optimizations
Changed (HTML5 widgets):
- changed the chart type from step to linear,
- made common colors of widgets and charts,
- scale of the time axis of the chart now depends on the selected interval,
- changed displaying the information on the chart about selected sample to more detailed,
- added the default values for the minimum and maximum limits of the chart's Y-axis.