New MultiCon firmware, version 5.04.0 is already available.
Firmware update button in "Device information menu" allows the user to update the device software.
To perform the update:
- download the latest software version availlable below, unzip file and copy to a flash drive,
- plug in the flash drive (some high capacity pendrives are not supported, best choice is pendrive with 2GB capacity)
- start the update process by pressing the "Firmware update" button.
Added functions in version 5.04.0:
- added ability of manual time synchronization with NTP server
- added message with information about improper device shutdowns
- added support for identifying embedded licenses
Changed functions in version 5.04.0:
- implemented a new reliable time synchronization mechanism with NTP server
- increased accuracy of setting the time in the RTC hardware clock
- changed the default value of the parameter "Totalizer mode" from "integration" to "counting pulses" for FT2/FT4 modules
Fixed functions in version 5.04.0:
- eliminated the possibility of displaying an invalid date and time for a while after NTP synchronization
- improved validation of the entered NTP server address
- printer driver now uses less resources for more print jobs
- fixed an error related to the automatic change of view for the detailed list in which SCADALite mode was used
- optimized firmware restart process