New MultiCon firmware, version 5.03.0 is already available.
Firmware update button in "Device information menu" allows the user to update the device software.
To perform the update:
- download the latest software version availlable below, unzip file and copy to a flash drive,
- plug in the flash drive (some high capacity pendrives are not supported, best choice is pendrive with 2GB capacity)
- start the update process by pressing the "Firmware update" button.
New / modified functions in version 5.03.0:
- autotuning functionality in regulators
- fuzzy logic functionality, inertia and modes of controller running
- updated translations of new functionalities for French, Romanian, German, Polish and English languages
- updated encryption method of communication with the email server to TLS v1.2
- improved detection of ready state of all channels after starting the device. Data recording and Modbus now start after full initialization of channels