New MultiCon firmware, version 5.02.5 is already available.
Firmware update button in "Device information menu" allows the user to update the device software.
To perform the update:
- download the latest software version availlable below, unzip file and copy to a flash drive,
- plug in the flash drive (some high capacity pendrives are not supported, best choice is pendrive with 2GB capacity)
- start the update process by pressing the "Firmware update" button.
New / modified functions in version 5.02.5:
- the Timeout parameter for automatically changing the view working also when the user goes into the channel/group settings directly from the main screen or when he uses the SCADALite view link functionality,
- fixed impression of freezing the user interface (stopped redraw of the clock and measurements) if NTP will turn the time back,
- fixed a bug associated with creation of a new log file when the device will reboot and settings of any channel used in the SCADALite view has been changed.